with explosion-proof interior
TÜV-certified explosion proofness: Our LABEX®-Laboratory Freezers fulfill the safety requirements for explosion-proof areas of zone 2 (ATEX 94/9EG) and guarantee that the interior is free of ignition sources.
Laboratory freezers with explosion-proof interior from KIRSCH are TÜV tested according to basic safety and health requirements according to guideline 94/9/EC (ATEX) Annex II, EN 1127-1:1997, BGR 120 (October 1993), figure 3.8, as well as to the EC Low-Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC and Electromagnetic Compatibility 89/336 EEC.
Built according to the directive 94/9/EC (ATEX 95)
- Intrinsically safe supply of all electronic components (all FROSTER-LABEX®-models with forced-air cooling)
- Structural safety for all non-electrical components (all FROSTER-LABEX®-models with forced-air cooling)
- Energy restriction of the power circuits on the interior according to guideline 94/9/EC
- Temperature sensors are protected by safety barriers
- Door frame heating approved according to temperature class T6
- Ground protection for the complete refrigerator interior (potential equality)
- Material combinations on the inside are non-combustible
- Freezer interior is not opened to the outside (manual removal of melt water)
- Testing and approval according to guideline 94/9/EC (ATEX) by TÜV SÜD Product GmbH with certificate
- Production facilities are inspected by an independent accredited company
- The interior has the marking: II 3 G T6